Friday, November 17, 2006

Studio Friday: This Is Me - Part I

This week's Studio Friday topic is: This is me.

I could go with my first thought and slap up a picture of me. I could rifle through my (now) old modeling portfolio and pick out a fabulous, strategically lit shot of me. But that wouldn't necessarily be fair because it's not like I walk around with perfectly coiffed hair and a makeup team everyday. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Then I realized that no one would want to see me in my yoga pants, with my hair in a ponytail and no makeup on - which is how I (sadly) spend most of my working days dressed. One of the beauties of owning your own business and/or working from home is the severly relaxed dress code. It is also one of my biggest frustrations, seeings as deep down I like to look remarkably cute at all times. It's somehow become a constant struggle as of late.

But anyhow... stay tuned for my entry!

No comments: