Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mea Culpa...

After I recently got in touch with my inner blogger and had a renewed energy to keep up with semi-daily posts, I had to go and have family fly out for a visit and throw off my whole momentum. I missed an entire Studio Friday topic not to mention some fun new items that will be up on the site soon.

On the bright side, I got some much needed downtime and did some serious baking. Lemon sugar cookies, banoffee pie and lemon blueberry muffins made their way through our kitchen this past week along with some quick and tasty Rice Krispy treats that I cut into the shape of Texas via my handy new cookie cutter! Completely unnecessary but Mr. Cupcake couldn't help but laugh at me and my newly found Texan enthusiasm.

Speaking of which... if you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, be sure to check out our show schedule for some fun holiday shopping. I generally like to do quite a few shows around the holidays but the move threw our schedule off a bit, so you'll have to catch us when you can. We'll miss our loyal NJ shoppers but are really looking forward to meeting our new local friends.

No comments: