Saturday, July 22, 2006

No more sandwiches!!!

We're still trying to recover from the insane heat over here in Cupcake Land. I haven't been able to turn my stove on in over a week and I swear that if I have to eat one more sandwich from Quick Check I think I'm going to lose my mind. Mr. Cupcake gives me dirty looks when I try and serve one of my super-tasty salads for dinner, so that's out. Honestly, I miss being able to cook and bake. Not a cream-filled cupcake nor miniature pie has left my kitchen in days and I'm going through withdrawal! I've been starting to think of people I know with air conditioned kitchens that I can swindle into letting me cook. I need to get out more.

Because I'm cool-toned, I tend stay with silver/platinum metals in the jewelry I wear because it compliments my skin tone the best. But, honestly, how amazing would this necklace look around my neck? I don't exactly have $225 sitting around in my wallet, but if I did, it wouldn't be there for long!

Jen at Juniper Designs scours markets and shows to find the most beautiful antique key holes and turns them into absolutely beautiful jewelry pieces. Fortunately for all of us, she also has a wide price range so everyone that loves this style can find something that fits their budget. As for me, I'm holding out hope that Mr. Cupcake suddenly suffers from severe memory loss and forgets that we have no money to spare. Of course, this would coincide with his wanting to shower me with expensive and thoughtful gifts. Though I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: