Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Update: Initial letters

Here are the letters I talked about making on Sunday. The last one is my favorite because of the bezeling along the edges -- the fabric pattern really makes them pop out in person.


From L to R: Oxford Stripe paper, Olive Acanthus paper, Robert Kaufman's Sugar & Spice fabric. Both papers are from the Amy Butler collection for K&Company.

So yummy -- I went out last night and picked up 2 more initials! I used a striped fabric remnant I had on one and beautiful blue and copper paper on the other. The fabric one is finished and drying. The second one I have to go out and find a copper-ish colored ribbon (the one color I don't have) to overlap along the edge, but in a different way than in the first picture above.

More photos to come tomorrow. Now that it's almost 7:30pm I think it's time to head back into my studio and finally get some "work" done!

No comments: