Friday, June 08, 2007

It didn't fit?!?!?!

Mr. Cupcake just arrived home from a 2-week, 3-city trip and had a Lord & Taylor bag with his luggage. Of course I start to envision what lovely gift was to be mine until I come to find out that he sadly didn't, in fact, buy anything from the department store. Instead he had ordered Girl Scout cookies from someone in his office who then delivered them in said bag. Naturally, the prospect of crispy Thin Mints perked me right up and I began to jokingly tear through his things to hunt them down. That was until he uttered the words no woman wants to hear:

"I don't have them anymore."

Um. Why not?

"They didn't fit into my luggage so I got rid of them."

You did what?!

"You wouldn't have wanted them all crushed, anyway. Would you?"

He said it so innocently I almost didn't want to hurl knives at his manhood. Almost. Of course I would still want them, pulverized or not. I'm sure they could have fit somehow. They're freakin' Thin Mints, for Pete's sake. Their compact size is in their name!

Needless to say, we will be purchasing a new, larger, garment bag very soon.

No comments: