Tuesday, April 03, 2007

3 days left!



It's almost time to launch our full Spring line!! The past few days have been largely spent glued to my laptop, editing photos and working out final pricing formulas. I am thrilled with what we're coming out with and, most of all, I'm thrilled to almost be done! While I do love designing and sewing up headband after hair clip after belt -- sometimes I like to venture outside of my studio. Maybe into my living room. Maybe, on a really good day, outdoors before 8pm. A girl can dream, can't she?!

We'll be sending an email/newsletter out on Friday to give you the full scoop on our new headband designs (zinnias, scarf styles, wider preppy ribbon) -- you write in, we listen! What else do you have to look forward to this spring?

Customer photo contest * more gift-y items * the beginning peeks into our upcoming baby/toddler products * expanded ribbon choices & our 3 year anniversary sale!

No comments: