Monday, March 05, 2007

Lunar eclipses makes me think

Could my headband obsession have anything to do with my not being able to find a new hair stylist and subsequent decision to grow out my hair? Hmmm... odd. Yet, not.

I finally was able to come up with a way of making the wide headbands that I covet (and know you do too!). In the past, I've always run into the same problems: 1-The wider the headband, the more the ends near your ears will stick out. 2-Lots of the wider headbands are created using wider headband forms (no kidding!) but the way the forms are manufactured, they close in much more and pinch your head, hence the dreaded Headband Headache. 3-Many of my competitors make wider width headbands but they look cheaply made: exposed backing threads, uncovered headband forms, poorly finished ends. Well, I've managed to solve all 3 issues which means super cute wide headbands are on their way!

My camera USB chord is mysteriously MIA so I can't share the preview pics or upload anything to my site, but I'm working on it.

I am out to end the Headband Headache -- one headband at a time!

No comments: