Friday, March 16, 2007

Bad hair days, beware!

While I was setting up a few of my new wide headbands to quickly photograph, I felt a little rush. I've been playing around with different designs for so long that it's almost hard for me to believe that we're almost ready to "officially" launch them in less than 2 weeks. It was so important to me to maintain the ultra comfy fit of the headbands already in my collection. Because of my recent quest to find a new hair stylist in Dallas, I wear a headband nearly every day at some point when I don't feel like fighting with my hair and/or badly overgrown bangs. I am happy to report that I did not have a single headband headache (yippie!) and none of the wide styles slipped back on my head along my straight hair like so many have in the past. I'd wander past a mirror or window and see my chic headband practically falling off the back of my head -- which is quite the opposite of chic, I can assure you.




In addition to the ribbon and trim headbands, we will be introducing my favorite of them all -- scarf headbands! Tying up regular scarfs around my head always prove to be fruitless since they just slip right off my hair. I also apparently happen to have a slightly larger than average head, which makes pulling off the super-wide headbands a little more difficult since a 2" wide band just doesn't cut it. Our version includes a 3.5"-4" wide scarf which is anchored by one of our famously comfortable headbands.
This generous width allows you to customize just how wide you want to go. A vintage print I had in my stash is shown to the right but expect a mix of trendy, modern prints and some preppy favorites.

Over 35 different styles will be available for purchase the first week of April - I can't wait to hear what you think!

No comments: