Thursday, March 22, 2007

10 Days to go

There are some days that I just love my job. Today, for example, I spend the day surrounded by some of my favorite fabric prints and ribbon/trims, cutting out and pressing pieces that I'll sew tomorrow into headbands. In addition to one of my favorite Amy Butler prints of all time (Deep Blue Covington Tile from the Charm collection), I discovered this fun brown/pink/blue floral pattern today at the fabric store that I will show you a sneek peek of tomorrow.

I found some left over yardage of zinnia woven trim that I thought I had sold out of, which excited me to no end. There was just enough to eek out a few headbands in each style so when I add the headbands to the site you will have 7 colorways to choose from. Plus, my new 2.25" preppy stripe ribbon came in this morning -- I should have photos up tomorrow once I'm done with the headbands. There is one red/white/turquoise combo that I have fallen in love with. At this rate, there will be nothing left to sell when we launch the line next week. Must... Leave... Headbands... To sell!

No comments: