Monday, March 26, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Sundays are just made for relaxing and enjoying down time. Today was no exception as Mr. Cupcake and I spent the entire day kicking back and recovering from yesterday's show in Frisco High School. It was a successful show for us and a particularly fun one thanks to our neighboring vendors. They had a wonderful sense of humor and we haven't laughed that much in a long time. Who doesn't love a snarky vendor during the slow lulls?!

The shoppers walking through our hallway at FHS were so much fun and we had a blast chatting it up while they hemmed and hawed in our booth over the monumental decisions of life. For example: Do I buy the Apple Zinnia headband or the Pink? and How many key fobs do I need to buy for all the other moms in my play group? A special Thank You to Sarah for turning us on to some local places to pick up "close to authentic" NY bagels and other foodie treats we miss so dearly.

For some unknown reason, we forgot to take any photos of our booth so you'll just have to trust me that it was fun and colorful, dotted by our hair clips and tons of headbands. We actually completely sold out of 5 of the styles of fabric headbands that we will be launching next week -- so I'll be cutting and sewing up a storm tomorrow to replenish in time for all of my non-local headband fanatics to snap them up. Stay tuned...

No comments: