Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Crafty Goodies Galore!

I've been quite the benefactor of the crafty community lately! I got tired of just drooling over the cute stuff my fellow crafters make, and decided to bit the bullet and buy/swap for a few new things. Some for me (selfishly) and some, obviously not.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Donna at One Little Monkey whipped up some adorable gifts for my friend's children - a Purple Disco Dot Sun Dress for Calla, a Cowboy Kids Bib for Grady and the cutest Purple Disco Dot A Line Dress for Baby to Be! They are all so well made and I can't wait to see what new designs she comes up with so I can snatch them up too!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Kara at Kailo makes some of the most adorable wallets, purses and accessories. I nabbed this Check Book Holder as a gift, but {shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh} I think I might hold on to it for myself!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amy from Amy Peters' Studio makes jewelry that just speaks to me -- literally! I've been a long time admirer of her work, way before I started my own business. I had purchased a piece a while back from a catalog, which has since been misplaced. I finally broke down last week and ordered a brand new piece. Given what we have been facing as a newly married couple, trying to make the best decisions for us and our (future) family, I thought the Follow Your Heart design was particularly appropriate.

Support independant artists and crafters -- it's good for the soul!!!

No comments: