Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Updates... sort of.

I've been embarassingly behind on my blogging... I have quite a few shows coming up in the next few weekends and I wanted to share my new, and vastly improved, display!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The new white tent makes a world of difference and, IMHO, makes the whole display look a bit more professional. I also updated my table coverings which I think gives the whole booth a bright, cheery look. The new packaging design for my stationery was a big hit at the Atlantic Highlands show -- I sold almost 300% more than my past shows combined! Overall it was a great show and a fun crowd. We got lots of compliments on not just our pieces but also our displays!

Now I'm gearing up for this Sunday in Red Bank. There will be a few new items being introduced at this show and I'm excited to see the response. If they sell well, look for them on our site soon. Hope to see you there!

No comments: