Thursday, August 18, 2005

Atlantic Highlands Show - Saturday 8/20

I'm wrapping up some projects so I can concentrate on getting everything set for my first show of the Fall Season this Saturday in Atlantic Highlands, NJ. I'm so excited that I have a spiffy new tent that is actually a full 10x10 and white (no more dark shadows like my old green one in the pics below)! I just have to run out and get new tables -- they were pretty banged up in the fire too -- and I'll be all set!

There will be a few new jewelry pieces, a brand new stationery line and some great little gifty-things that are set to debut. Stop by if you will be in the area. If not, check out our full schedule of craft shows and street fairs set for this Fall.

***
In other news: I also was able to get my goodies out in time for the September edition of The Sampler. Marie is just a doll and I can't wait to see everyone else's treats in a few weeks. If you love crafty things, try and sign up for the October edition (the September is full)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to having you do our 11/5 St. Peter's Craft Show in Essex Fells.
Your things look fun.