Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year, New Page

One of my favorite things about New Year's Day is the, well, newness of it. It's like your life is opening a blank journal to the first fresh, blank page. A few days ago, I saw the cutest set of Moleskine journals in Real Simple magazine. The twelve color coded, numbered journals are set up like a daily planner, but without all of the bulk of the ones I've carried in years past.


Available at Moleskine.com or on sale at Crate & Barrel retail stores

As luck would have it, I came across the journal set at my local Crate & Barrel store. The best bonus of all -- it was on sale for $15!! I doesn't seem to be available online, but you might be lucky enough to score one in person. Now if only I could find something that could keep me *on* my carefully planned out (and now pretty) schedule...

No comments: