Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A New Way to Tie One On

I am a scarf girl. Winter, summer, snow or sunshine, I'm likely to have a scarf on. I love that they instantly transform a hum-drum outfit into something that looks like it took time and thought to put together. A black cardigan, white tee and jeans **poof** becomes an actual stylish outfit.

Generally, I fall into the Parisian/European method of tying my scarf, where you fold it in half, wrap it behind your neck and pull the ends through the loop. Quick, simple and chic. That is until today, when Sarah over at Classy & Fabulous turned me on to a whole new way to get my scarf on.

Take a look at this video by Michelle from Chic Critique:



How fabulous is that?! I can tell you, my scarf tying will never be the same.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Ok... so I am FAMOUS in these parts for rocking this scarf technique thanks to you!!!! I need you back blogging promptly! xo