Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Temperamental Posts

It seems that quite a few posts that I've written in the past week or so just aren't posting. Not sure what's going on, but it sure does lead to a rather boring blog to read. My apologies! I'm really not that boring. I swear!
Our July newsletter will be going out tomorrow morning (technically, later this morning since I am somewhat of a night owl by nature), telling one and all about our new belts that I created with vintage trim that I got at an estate sale a few months back.
I'm headed out to Minneapolis for the weekend and am beyond excited to be visiting the birth land of Target. Sort of a pilgrimage, if you will. There will be NO Mall of America side trip, partly because I am not a "mall shopper" and like to support independently owned stores as much as possible -- and partly because we're not renting a car. Mainly the former. I keep hearing such wonderful things about the city and I'm looking forward to a bit of discovery. Lots of museums are in my future. Plus, we're staying at a super posh hotel, which can make even the most boring trips something to write home about.
Tomorrow/later I'm going to try and figure out what's going on with my posts... fingers crossed they're not all just lost out there somewhere!

No comments: