Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Storms: Perfect and not so much...

How boring am I - No blog in 2 1/2 weeks! Truth be told, I've been in sort of a funk and creativity was nowhere to be found. The weather has been grey and tornado-y (2 more episodes like my last post) and I thrive on sunshine. Lucky for me, The Weather Channel predicts 10 straight days of rain, thunderstorms and mid-80 degree weather for Dallas so there seems to be little relief in sight. Aren't I cheery?

Well, all is not so glum. Our federal and state tax refunds, Mr. Cupcake's bonus and some good business planning have all come together to create the perfect storm. This financial hurricane has allowed me to not only pay off all of my business loans almost 2 years early (yay!!) but tag along with Mr. C on his trip to San Diego later this month. I am in desperate need of sun, sand and surroundings that are not Texas. With any luck, we're going to be extending the trip a few days so we can spend time in some other areas of coastal Southern California. Hooray for tax refunds!!!

I'll be updating the site over the next few days with the remaining Wide Preppy Ribbon headbands and all of the hair clip and bow styles that have been waiting for pictures. The newest fabric sash headbands along with wide versions of the French Paisley and Vintage styles will all be added before the newsletter mail out next week. Stay tuned!

No comments: