Monday, October 30, 2006

Rant: Business Cobwebs

And just in time for Halloween, too!

I feel like this move took over my life for 2 months. Frustratingly, I haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like working on the parts of my business I really enjoy -- designing, creating, sharing -- and it is starting to wear me down. Even this blog, which I truly enjoy writing, has been showing signs of neglect.

My site is in bad need of an update/clean up. There are so many products that aren't even listed and mostly because my current digital camera is on the fritz... but that's another rant for another blog (right, hon?). I would love to have an individual picure of each belt, clip, bow, headband, keychain, etc. rather than working from a swatch system. With over 90 different ribbon choices and over 60 different products/variations that is way too much for me to handle.
But that's partly because I have a tendency to think BIG and I know I need to reign it in a little. For now, anyway.

[/RANT]

OK... now that that is off my chest...

Starting this week, I am going to be sending newsletters on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month. In order to keep up with my plans for this/next year, I'm going to be adding new items to my site twice a month. I'm excited to see what you all think of some of the products coming up in the next few weeks. There is one in particular that I'm incredibly excited about and once I am able to perfect the design you will be the first to know!

So if you are not already, be sure and sign up (link is on the right)!

No comments: