Monday, October 16, 2006

Howdy y'all!

Well, this is my first official blog post from our new studio/home in Dallas. We have been moved in for almost 2 weeks now, but somehow it still doesn't feel like we've moved halfway across the country.

There are some definite welcome surprises, like Super Target (you mean I can buy oranges, and a bicycle all in one place? How did I live 26 years without this store in my life?!) and having a Crate & Barrel outlet less than 15 minutes away. The sheer amount of resturants and places to shop is mind blowing. And this is coming from a girl who grew up within a stone's throw of what can only be the Mall Capital of America (Paramus, NJ)! But one must truck on and shop, shop, shop.

In actual business news (isn't that what this blog was supposed to be about??)... the store is back up and you can order oodles of bows and necklaces and headbands again. My studio is still in complete disarray and not quite functional yet, but fortunately I was able to locate most of the boxes with my supplies. I may be running a day or so longer than usual to get orders out, but I'm looking forward to getting back to business as usual.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be adding quite a bit of brand new one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces that you are just going to fall in love with. I'll also be able to finish updating the bow photos for each individual size/style/pattern so my customers can better visualize what their custom-made style will look like.

Stay tuned...

No comments: