Friday, November 21, 2008

Anything but "Real" Housewives

Not to talk about television for 2 days in a row, but...

Is anyone else feeling bittersweet about the season finale of Real Housewives of Atlanta? Truly some of the best Train Wreck Television of our time. Heck, even Anderson Cooper is into it -- and if it's good enough for the Silver Fox, it's good enough for me. If you are a fellow fan, you will understand why I was laughing so hard when I saw this link about Hot Mess "I-Spell-Cat-K-A-T" Kim. There was no way she was going to record an album with freakin' Dallas Austin (who's first name, I suspect, is really Melvin).

So what do you think, how did he wind up in a recording studio with Kim -- did he owe someone a BIG favor? Was he paid $$$$$ to do it? Clearly something is not right in Whoville.

Oh, and for the record, I am totally Team Nene.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I just found your blog and OMG - I just loved the finale of Atlanta. I'm still not believing that Kim is 30 and the Wrestlemania that almost transpired was priceless. It is my guilty pleasure, that and cupcakes.