Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Eric!

Though it's not something that I talk about often (if at all) here in Cupcakeland, I was adopted when I was a baby. The short version of the story is that it turned out that I had a biological brother (almost a year older than me) who was adopted by another family and grew up several hours away from me. Even though we spent 24 years growing up in very different environments, we found out that we are oddly alike in a very innate, biological way that I partly attribute to being born within a week of each other and thus, both Libras.

Why all this info? Today happens to be his birthday, and since we can't be together this year to celebrate together I sent over an ice cream cake (technically, a picture of mine from last week). I figured with such a crappy (but thoughtful!!!) gift, I could at least throw him a little blog posting. Cheers to a wonderful year, my friend!



I loves me some big brother!

No comments: