Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Street Fairs & Kettle Corn

Fresh from the Metuchen Street Fair, in the balmy 95+ degree weather (which I just LOVE...er...not so much), I wanted to give my non-local customers a glimpse of my goodies that don't always make it to my site. We were conveniently located to the left of the Kettle Corn stand, which was what I used to bribe my poor husband (read: Lifter-of-Heavy-Things guy). That and the promise of the couch closest to the air conditioning when we got home! I'm such a good wife :)

Take a peek:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My sorry looking tent. I really need to upgrade to the fancy-shmancy white jobs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My set up and sneek peeks at some of the goodies coming up later this week!

No comments: