Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just some goodies I've been working on...

Take a peek at what's coming up soon! Those of you lucky enough to be in the NY/NJ area can pounce on these gems a bit earlier than everyone else at my local shows. Otherwise, I'll be adding these (and many more!) to the site gradually.


from l-r: Fuschia jade and amethyst chips, purple jade and amethyst Swarovski crystals, turquoise and sterling silver

Remember that yummy handspun and dyed yarn from earlier in the week? Well I couldn't put my knitting needles down and whipped up an adorable little scarflet that will be perfect for the fall chill! I know, leave it to me to knit a wool scarf when its 97 degrees outside!!



Oh, and I'm fully aware the photos stink. I was so excited to share my goodies I didn't get around to setting up my mini photo studio. :)

No comments: