Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Up to: 12/18/07

Celebrating:
Mr. Cupcake's Birthday
Birthday kisses, wasabi peanuts, Raspberry Truffle Mousse Cake and plasma TVs (a small one for our room) are what turning 28 is all about!


Needlessly Wanting:
Cricut Expression
While I can't think of a single (valid) business use for this electronic die cutter, I can think of 101 unnecessary ones!


Watching:
Run's House
Late night channel flipping proved fruitful when I stopped on an episode of Run's House. Now I'm hooked and stalking my mail carrier since I added the previous seasons to my Netflix queue.


Finishing Up:
Last Minute Holiday Orders at The Creative Cupcake
Today was the last day for Priority Shipping and Saturday at noon will be it for Express Overnight in order to make Christmas delivery. It has been a hectic holiday (shopping) season and I am looking forward to a few days of R&R before the family comes to visit on the 26th.

No comments: