Sunday, March 20, 2005

Worst...blogger...ev-er!

So I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and keep up with my randomly streaming thoughts. Because I've been dealing with some health problems as of late, life has been a little sketchy but hopefully it'll all start to calm down soon.

On the bright side, the past 3-4 days I've been in crafting overdrive. I don't think my sewing machine has seen this much action since I discovered that I could win extra cool points if I could match my scrunchies to my boxer shorts in the 7th grade. I'll put up some pics shortly, promise!

I've already made some groovy site inventory updates. Check out the sweet new necklaces - I'm particularly fond of the Blueberry Pie:

I may just have to make one for myself! Turquoise is the new black, you know.

Oh, and I'm scheduled for my first craft shows! I'm psyched and have already started getting my inventory in order. My venture into Super Crafty Land lead me to some really great ideas for things I don't necessarily want to sell through my site, but think the world would be a better place for owning. Did somebody say super-cute tampon/pad holders?!

No comments: